Craniosacral resonance affects the physical and mental levels of humans. It leads to relaxation of body and mind, promotes well-being and vitality. It is effective in relieving pain and various physical problems, both acute and chronic. It also offers support in dealing with emotional or psychic issues, especially during periods of major life change or crisis, and in processes of internal discovery and growth.
Andrej Ule s.p.
Prešernova ulica 26
041 932 905
It has proved particularly effective in the following conditions:
• pain of various origins: neck and back pain, headache, migraine, joint pain, muscle pain…
• Different types of internal stresses
• Tinnitus and dizziness
• after prolonged, intense or painful dental procedures
• as preparation for, or support for, operations
• as birth preparation and postpartum support
• stress, hyperactivity, restlessness
• lack of vitality, exhaustion, burnout
• Peripheral nervous system imbalance: high blood pressure, insomnia, depression, digestive problems…
• hormonal imbalance: painful periods, menopause problems…
• Immune system imbalance: fever, inflammation, recurrent infections…
• physical and emotional turmoil
• post-traumatic stress: after an accident, abuse or any traumatic experience; mitigates the potential consequences of traumatic events such as anxiety, panic attacks, difficulty in grooming or calming, hypersensitivity …
• in patients who can no longer receive more intensive therapies due to specific medical conditions.
Many people find that craniosacral resonance has a positive effect on their overall well-being. After treatment, they start enjoying life much easier. Their energy levels improve and they are able to cope with daily stress more easily. It also acts as a preventative therapy by enhancing immune resistance and improving overall metabolism. Therefore, craniosacral resonance is beneficial to most people, even if they do not come with a specific problem.
The number of therapies depends on the general condition of the patient. In most cases, the situation improves significantly after three to five therapies. Therapies are usually done once a week. However, it is often the case that significant improvement is noticed after the first treatment. In the case of chronic diseases and more serious injuries or conditions, the duration of treatment is slightly longer. When the initial condition improves, the frequency of treatment may be reduced according to the client’s needs.